The aim of Aetherius’s Project Management Service is to meet all contractual commitments and thereby meet and possibly exceed the customer’s expectations. Aetherius’s Project Management Service covers all phases from project preparation and execution through transfer to the care phase, and closure of the project. The deliverable of Aetherius’s Project Management Service is:
· Upfront investment and professionally managed project start-up.
· Highest caliber technical management.
· Accurate and transparent project control and reporting.
· Solid service supplier management.
· Systematic project and quality management.
· Project communication management with regular meetings and collaborative tools.
· Health and safety management matching Aetherius’s guidelines and local legislation.
Project preparation and start-up
The conditions for successful project are created prior to actual deployment. Therefore Aetherius invests extra resources in the project preparation and start-up phases. The Aetherius’s project preparation phase includes the following activities:
· Project manager nomination and a detailed project plan for the customer project, including complementary plans (if any).
· Planning and implementation guidelines.
· Aetherius’s resource evaluation and planning.
· Contract preparation with subcontractors.
· Risk management.